This Power BI Tutorial Videos playlist will help you gain knowledge in business analytics service provided by Microsoft. You'll learn the concepts about Power BI Desktop and how its used to analyze and visualize the data.
You want to analyze data from single or multiple sources? You want to create your individual dataset based on these sources and transform your results into beautiful and easy-to-make visualizations? Moreover, you want to share your results with your colleagues or collaborate on your project? Finally, you want to be able to access your data from multiple devices?
Then the Power BI tools are the tools to choose for you!
In this course you will learn why Power BI offers you a comprehensive set of Business Intelligence tools for your data analysis goals and how to use these tools to fulfill all of the above tasks - and more. Imagine to quickly structure your data, to easily add calculations to it and to create and publish nice-looking charts in just a few minutes.
This is what you will learn:
- Get to know the different tools of the Power BI universe and how to use them
- Understand Power BI Desktop and its components
- Learn how to use the Query Editor to connect Power BI to various source types, how to work on the Data Model and understand the difference between those two steps
- How to work in the different views of the Data Model
- How to create calculated columns and measures
- How to build relationships between different tables
- How to create a report with different interactive visualization types
- Learn how to use Power BI service to create dashboards and to share and publish your results
- How to access your results from multiple devices using Power BI Mobile
- How to create custom visuals using typescript and the Power BI Developer Tools
- And more!
This is what this course offers, but is this the right course for you?
...never worked with the Power BI tools before
...have a basic understanding of selected tools of the Power BI universe and want to learn how these tools work together
...want to understand the latest updated version of Power BI Service, including the newly introduced App Workspaces and the creation and publishing of Apps including your dashboards, reports and datasets
..want to understand the basic concepts regarding the creation of customized visuals using the Power BI Developer Tools
...then this is the right course for you.