Here all the easy steps that you must do to transfer your websites files in other web hosting.
- Connect with FTP client (the best one is filezilla) and transfer all files from your public_html/www/htdocs(directory name depends on your webhost) dir to a safe place on your hard drive.
- Connect to new host and upload all the files you just downloaded. please remember not to upload the public_html dir into your new root.
- Go to old host and export all databases.
- Goto new host remake all databases and database users and import the exported databases to their new Home.
- Goto your domain registrar and change the nameservers on your domain to point to your new server (DO NOT DELETE THE OLD ONES YET)
- Add a htaccess file to your root on the old server and make a 301 permanent redirect to the new server.
- Delete the old nameservers from your domain after about a week so that you know everyone is pointed to the new server.
- Delete all files from old server and use your new server to it's fullest extent.