Make sure you create a unique password to help keep someone from breaking in to your account. Here are a few tips for creating your password, and keeping it safe:
- Never tell anyone your password.
- Never write down your password. Even though your password will look random to others, think of a way to remember it so that you don't have to write it down.
- Change your password periodically.
- Don't choose a dictionary word as your password. Be creative.
- Make sure you abide by the password policy - let your password be a combination of diverse characters such as punctuation marks. capital and lowercase letters and numbers.
- A variety of characters makes it harder for anyone to guess the password.